Oral Presentation Guidelines
- The presenting author is expected to discuss his or her scientific research and summarize the data into a comprehensive presentation.
- Presenting authors are required to use PowerPoint slides to accompany their oral presentations.
- Your disclosure should be included within your PowerPoint slides before you begin your presentation.
- Please ensure your presentation fits within your scheduled time and allow for 2 to 3 minutes of questions and answers.
- The Biography provided for the presenting author during the abstract submission process will be provided to your moderator for introduction purposes.
Presentation PowerPoint Slides Upload: All PowerPoint Presentations are due March 5, 2020. If you are unable to meet this deadline, please let us know.
Attendee Presentation Upload: All Oral Abstract presenters must also upload a PDF version of their presentation for attendees to access within the Meeting App, download and follow along with your presentation. All PDF presentations for attendees are also due March 5, 2020.
Please use the link below to login, click Decennial Abstracts, and submit your materials:
Important Upload Instructions: After logging in, scroll to the submission you wish to upload. Click the red “AV PowerPoint Upload”. Then click “Attach AV PowerPoint Upload Here”. You will then be able to browse for your PowerPoint file. Double click the PowerPoint file you wish to upload. The file will immediately start to upload. The page will refresh automatically and will notify in a green box the “Presentation upload is complete”.
Speaker Ready Room: A speaker ready room will be available onsite for speakers to review their presentations to ensure the upload processed was successfully. There will be an AV technician in this room at all times. Please note: if you make any urgent changes to your presentation 30 minutes prior to your session, we ask that you bring that presentation on a USB to your session room.