Registration is open!
Registration Fees and Deadlines
|Category Rate||Early |
- * Membership discount is available for SHEA, IDSA, and APIC Members only.
- ** Registration for fellows/students/trainees must be accompanied by a letter from their department chairs verifying their status. Trainee status includes interns and residents.
- *** Developing country status is defined by the World Bank.
- ****Valid Government Identification is required. Verification should be a letter from your supervisor indicating so. Please do not upload an image of your Government ID. You will be required to show your Government ID at registration when you pick up your badge for further verification. Please note: the government rate is only available for US Government Employees (this includes CDC employees, VA employees, and Public Health Workers). International Government Employees do not fall under this category. State University Medical Centers also do not qualify for the Government Rate. SHEA Staff will be checking all uploads of verification and will be reaching out to those who do not qualify.
- Photograph Release: By completing Registration, I hereby release any photographs and/or videos that may incidentally be taken of me during these events by SHEA to be used for any purpose.
All Special Meal Request made when registering after February 28, 2020 will not be accommodated as all special orders will be placed.
Become a member of SHEA and save on registration rates. Join Now!
NOTE: Please allow 24 business hours for SHEA to process your membership and update your member status for registration. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval Letter to Attend Template
Do you need to send a letter to your supervisor for approval to attend Decennial 2020? We have you covered! We have drafted a sample email to assist. Simply download the template below, add your name and your supervisor’s name and send along. We hope to see you in Atlanta!
Cancellations must be in writing and received via email no later than February 28, 2020 to be eligible for a refund, less a $125 administrative fee. Requests received after February 28, 2020 will not be accepted.